Clairet Lipide

🚨 Dortmund-Bayern XIs: Sabitzer and Saibari on the bench!

· Yahoo Sports

🚨 Dortmund-Bayern XIs: Sabitzer and Saibari on the bench!

Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich face off in the German Super Cup.


This is how the two teams will line up for the first title to be contested in Germany.

Visit playerbros.org for more information.

BORUSSIA DORTMUND XI

BAYERN MUNICH XI

This article was translated into English by Artificial Intelligence. You can read the original version in 🇪🇸 here.

Read full story at source

Highlights! Barbosa Destroys Kuse In Vulgar Display Of Power

· Yahoo Sports

SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA - AUGUST 22: (L-R) Marcio Barbosa of Brazil punches Ryan Kuse in a featherweight fight during the UFC Fight Night event at Golden 1 Center on August 22, 2026 in Sacramento, California. (Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLC)

Featherweights Marcio Barbosa vs. Ryan Kuse squared off earlier tonight (Sat., Aug. 22, 2026) at UFC Sacramento LIVE on Paramount+ from inside the Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, California. In his second UFC win, Barbosa landed yet another vicious knockout in the very first round.

Visit rouesnews.click for more information.

It was clear right away that Kuse did not want to trade with the vaunted knockout artist. Barbosa patiently pursued, looking to unleash his powerful combinations. Kuse circled all over the Octagon and tried to time takedowns, but he didn’t set them up with punches first. He also tried to throw a few kicks from the outside, but nothing he threw managed to deter “Ticoto.”

Before too long, Barbosa found the mark. As Kuse’s back hit the fence, Barbosa fired a combination and closed with a left hook that glanced off the temple. Kuse hit the canvas and froze in place, utterly confused about where he was. Before Barbosa could follow up with a kill shot, the referee moved in and saved the wounded newcomer.

Check out the video highlights below:

With this win, Barbosa improves to 19-2 with 16 wins via KO. Clearly, the Brazilian has unreasonable power, and that’s a lot of experience for a 28-year-old up-and-comer. Composed and dangerous, Barbosa is clearly ready for a step up in competition next time out.

For complete UFC Sacramento results, coverage, and highlights click HERE.

Read full story at source

Hwy. 400 speed limit increases to 110 km/h

· Toronto Sun

See more Toronto Sun on Google — save as a Preferred Source

Drivers can step on the gas a little bit more if they are heading north on Hwy. 400 from Toronto.

Visit saltysenoritaaz.com for more information.

On Friday, the speed limit on the entire length of the highway increased from 100 km/h to 110 km/h, north to Lake Joseph Rd. in Muskoka.

The province announced the increase on June 24 as it phases in changes to highway speed limits across Ontario.

In addition, speeds on Hwy. 115 increased by 10 kilometres from Hwy. 35 to The Parkway interchange in Peterborough.

Eastern Ontario highways get faster

In Eastern Ontario, speeds also ticked up to 110 km/h on Hwy. 416 from 1.5 kilometres south of the Hwy. 416/417 interchange to Fallowfield Rd/County Rd. 12.

Hwy. 417 in Ottawa permanently increased to 110 km/h from Leitrim Rd. to Ottawa Regional Rd. 174 and from the Hwy. 416/417 interchange to Hwy. 7.

On the western outskirts of Ottawa, the speed limit on Hwy. 7 increased by 10 kilometres from Appleton Side Rd./County Rd. 17 to Hwy. 417.

“Under the leadership of Premier (Doug) Ford, our government is helping get drivers where they’re going faster and safely,” Minister of Transportation Prabmeet Sarkaria said in a statement last month .

“We’re going to keep supporting commuters, workers and businesses by investing in our $31 billion plan to build and expand roads and highways, so we can get people and goods moving across Ontario and keep workers on the job.”

The province said the increases are only implemented on highways that have been designed and engineered to safely accommodate higher speeds, following rigorous technical reviews and any necessary infrastructure improvements.

RECOMMENDED VIDEO

More speed increases coming

Further speed limit increases are set for the end of the month when major portions of Hwy. 401 will be increased to 110 km/h, including from Merlin Rd. west of Chatham-Kent to Hwy. 427 in Toronto, Hwy. 404 to Hwy. 35/115, Cobourg to Colborne, Sidney St. to the CNR overhead bridge in Belleville, and County Rd. 38 to Hwy. 15 in Kingston.

In addition, Hwy. 403 will see the speed limit change from Hwy. 401 to Middletown Line in Woodstock.

On Sept. 30, the province will bring speed limit increases to portions of Hwys. 403, 404, 406, 407, 412, 418 and the Queen Elizabeth Way.

Once the new speed limits take effect by the end of September, nearly 89% of the province’s highway network will have a posted speed limit of 110 km/h.

Read full story at source